Dave Wilcox, President & CEO at Global Skills X-Change (GSX), and Bill West, EVP of Business Development at GSX, will be co-presenting at the Certification Network Group (CNG) meeting in Chicago, Illinois on May 17, 2023! Other industry experts include Jasmine Rocket, Deputy Director of POCUS Certification Academy at Inteleos, and Katie Hall, CEO at Claira.
The discussion will focus on “How Do Credentialing Organizations Enhance Their Value to the Professions They Serve?” and addressing four key questions:
- How do I create a pipeline to the profession and start relationships with candidates sooner than the main certification process, even during undergraduate education?
- How do I develop meaningful relationships with certificants for life?
- How do I prove the value of my credential to industry stakeholders?
- How do I keep up with the increasing pace of change in our profession?
- Understanding of options for adding to your certification a workforce skills program or a more durable maintenance of certification program.
- Best practices for implementing models that enable partnerships with higher education to start candidates on the path to your credentials and profession sooner.
- Ways to prove the value of your program in ways business understands, increasing relevance to the profession you serve.
- Possibilities for creating lifelong relationships with certificants.
For more details about the meeting and the presenters, or to register for free, click here to visit the official CNG event site.