Bill West, EVP of Business Development at Global Skills X-Change (GSX), joined John Hosterman, Chief of Accessibility and Disability Services at Paradigm Testing, and Maria Incrocci, SVP of Assessment Development & Psychometrics at Meazure Learning, to co-author one of the latest additions to Credentialing Insights, the online journal for the Institute for Credentialing Excellence (I.C.E.). In this feature article, they share their perspectives regarding Innovative Assessment Strategies: Are They Accessible to Test-takers With Disabilities?
- What Is Accessibility and Why Does It Matter?
- How Does Accessibility Relate to Universal Design?
- Accessible Testing: Considerations and Strategies
- Psychometric Considerations
- Test Delivery and Security Considerations
To review the complete Innovative Assessment Strategies article, or more information about the authors, please visit Credentialing Insights.